Mechanical level switch for liquids, The magnet equipped float follows the actual level of the liquid and magnetically triggers a Reed switch in an identified and fixed position.
Floaty Level Switch.
- - Adjustable level differential from 0.5 to 2 meters
- - Case and cable hermetically sealed by plastic injection molding
- - Suitable for sludge/effluent applications
- - Corrosion Free
- - Sturdy and durable need not maintain
- - No current /voltage is passed through water, therefore no electrolysis salt deposition
- - Long life. (Approximate 10 million operations)
- - Rust proof. (Entire sensor body in polypropylene)
- - Can be used in hard water - fuel- such as diesel, kerosene, oil etc
- In overhead tank: Switches ON the pump when the water in the overhead tank goes below the pre-decided minimum level. Switches Off the pump when the water level in the overhead tank reaches the maximum level therefore prevents overflow
- In underground tank: Switches OFF the pump when the water level reaches the minimum level in the under ground tank therefore prevents dry running. Shall again switch ON the pump when there is sufficient water in the underground tank